Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCaribbeanDominican Republic · 11 months ago

Are you jealous of The British Royal Familyie's wealth?

Are you? Yes you are. Don't lie to me. I said don't lie to me you dog.

• PAMELA

No, there is no point in jealously, no point at all.

• Jahal

No. They have obligations to serve their country, which may look glamorous, but is probably stifling. Can you imagine having to give hundreds of speeches at hospitals, meeting dignitaries, military groups, schools, visiting disaster zones, etc? I think it's tiring with all the travel, but most importantly, the role is very rigid, representing the crown and doing PR, and there's no downtime. The queen probably does more engagements than Beyonce, and she's about 100!

No, they worked hard for what they Inherited they are No different from any Rich Family who Inherits wealth at least they don't squander it they Paid for the Repairs on Windsor castle after the Fire

its not about jealousy. They shouldn't have all that money, it was and is taken from the people without their permission. There are so many things that that money could be used for and not WASTED on them. Its a disgrace.

• Lv 6

King Mob is he always tell lies about them and me he is gay and trying to Hide it He Knows the Royals are Paid from Crown Estates and Lies about that so I will correct him I Think he Loves me when it stops lying about the Royals i won't need to correct it all the Time

while I don;t give a **** about the family themselves, stupid reality TV stars, i am jealous of their wealth.

Not really. I wouldn't want that much money. Enough to buy a few nice things every once in a while, but no more than that. I don't want money I can only throw away.

• Lili

Am I envious (not jealous) of it, you mean?

Sure, I'd love to have their wealth. I would not, however, want everything that goes with it -- the constant and intrusive media scrutiny in particular.

Of course I am who wouldn’t be. All that fame and life in the spotlight maybe not so much. It does have its cost it’s probably worth it in the end tho. They are like one of a kind. Not many people get to be royalty. Their lives are full of fun. Should be anyways. As compared to someone who works 9 to 5 and has barley any free time. And barley able to put food on the table. Cause that’s life for most people. It’s so gosh dang boring........

• Debbie

I’m not a dog

• JenKay

No.