What could these symptoms be?

For the past month or so I’ve been having bad chest pains and difficulty breathing sometimes. I’ve always had bad anxiety but these were never the symptoms of a usual panic attack, and everytime I go to the doctors I get dismissed as ‘just a panic attack’ but something definitely doesn’t feel right. I felt so bad... show more For the past month or so I’ve been having bad chest pains and difficulty breathing sometimes. I’ve always had bad anxiety but these were never the symptoms of a usual panic attack, and everytime I go to the doctors I get dismissed as ‘just a panic attack’ but something definitely doesn’t feel right.

I felt so bad once that I rushed to a&e because I thought I was having a heart attack, they put me on a heart monitor and took an X-ray, they put it down to heartburn and gave me a weeks supply of antacids (this did nothing)

I feel a really heavy pressure on my chest at random points during the day which will then cause me trouble breathing. I’ll panic so much at the sensation that I’ll make myself be sick with worry. (As in the pain comes before the anxiety - which is why I think it’s not just a panic attack)

Any suggestions what i should look out for? My doctor is always really dismissive of me.
1 answer 1