Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

What comes to your mind, when you hear or read the word Canada?

149 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Freedom; politeness, cleanliness; an innate sense of decency; acceptance of all races; Free Health care for its citizens. Freedom of movement.

Joy of joy?

Each time I fly home from somewhere: tired, jet lagged, or longing for sanity, the officer at Passport control always says...always...

"Welcome home to Canada."...

Those magic words always comfort me....I belong !!!!

• ...Show all comments
    • Addie1 year agoReport

I used to live in Canada, and health care is very expensive and essentially pre-paid through your taxes. The reason we moved was that my dad had cancer and after more than a year of suffering they still hadn't started treating him. He would've died if we waited around for the "free" health care

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

People have dumped applying to U.S. university in favor of Canada. The Trump effect.

• Woe, Qanada!

• Nick
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Free health care.

• ...Show all comments
    • Addie1 year agoReport

It isn't free at all. You pay for it through your taxes, and the quality of care you receive is poor, if you get seen at all. That's why we moved.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Bacon

Lv 7
    1 year ago

Family

• 1 year ago

Big giant Canadian moose, hockey, and people using the phrase "eh" a lot. lol

• ...Show all comments
    • -_-1 year agoReport

We don't use it all the time, and a lot of Canadians don't really speak that way.

• 1 year ago

Terrence & Phillip from South Park

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

4 million square miles of swamp and marsh

• ...Show all comments
    • Well we do have the Holland Marsh but in reality Canada has a very diverse and creative geography. possibly more than any other country.

• 1 year ago

Hockey.

• 1 year ago

The Canadian policewoman i mounted whilst on holiday there a few years ago.When i finished with her she was a Canadian Mounted Policewoman

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.