What is the point of Christians getting married taking care of a spouse, children and a household, when the end of the world is near?

To be a truly devoted Christian during the earliest days of the church, you needed to stop having sex altogether. Early Christians’ belief that Jesus’ second coming was imminent created that environment ...wife and children will distract you from getting closer to god... what make that issue change?
Update: Chris you lovely block me but you can read is not a lie Paul, thought of practicing celibacy as taking the higher road towards God, since it allows Christians to concentrate wholly on things of the spirit. 1 Corinthians 7: 32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that... show more Chris you lovely block me but you can read is not a lie Paul, thought of practicing celibacy as taking the higher road towards God, since it allows Christians to concentrate wholly on things of the spirit. 1 Corinthians 7: 32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: 33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife....if the end is near, serve the lord?