Why do kids with flower get delusional by claiming testimonial evidence shouldn't be ignoring on purpose? But ignore all the other gods?

If trouble or difficulty understanding th religions area jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination. the fact "there is no evidence of God"? Employ they personal incredulity fallacy, and are biassed and unreasonable get these people... show more If trouble or difficulty understanding th religions area jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination. the fact "there is no evidence of God"? Employ they personal incredulity fallacy, and are biassed and unreasonable get these people to block users who show their lies?
Bonus question: Why do some theists desperately try to dismiss testimonial evidence about other gods? Are they that terrified of the truth that they choose to live a life of ignorance and bias
Update: One of the answers ❀✿☺Flowerchild☺✿❀ post some lovely weak insults that show some psychological projection but curiously not ever try to explain why denying testimonial evidence for other gods is fine... or ridiculous
Update 2: Another of the answers ALL HAIL JESUS! says... Experience cannot be shaken by someone else testimony. My experiences of the Almighty - my supernatural life - is not affected by anyone's aggression, derision or errant thinking. But curiously he blocks me and many others, ....all the presented and the jury... show more Another of the answers ALL HAIL JESUS! says... Experience cannot be shaken by someone else testimony. My experiences of the Almighty - my supernatural life - is not affected by anyone's aggression, derision or errant thinking. But curiously he blocks me and many others, ....all the presented and the jury decides for themselves is just hypocrisy?... that is the truth or you do not take your own advice?