If a level 7 user block me and post the same comment over and over again 400 times, in my answer, some normal or abnormal user behavior ?

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...

After i told him I report him for posting 90 times another rant over and over again
Update: I report and nothing happen but Some of my answers has been removed and 10 points have been deducted from my account, for answers like these one. When atheists say we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination... show more I report and nothing happen but
Some of my answers has been removed and 10 points have been deducted from my account, for answers like these one. When atheists say we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination we are not talking only about Christianity is about religions including Islam there... Gee Zeus"