Fun game recommendations for Switch?

I just got myself a Nintendo Switch to keep for Christmas and I m thinking of games to get. Imma get Pokemon Let s Go Pikachu without a doubt but I wanna get another game that s more relaxed and fun. Not another rpg like Zelda, something that I can play while I m taking a break from other games that I can have fun... show more I just got myself a Nintendo Switch to keep for Christmas and I m thinking of games to get.
Imma get Pokemon Let s Go Pikachu without a doubt but I wanna get another game that s more relaxed and fun. Not another rpg like Zelda, something that I can play while I m taking a break from other games that I can have fun playing. A game that you can go back to after a month without wondering where you left off or what you have to do next, something you can pick up and get right back into.
Any recommendations?
Update: @Raditz, nah I'm no good at fighting games.
1 answer 1