Can DHS still process your app ( it was a phone Interview) if the line was disconnected? We lost connection. Is it incomplete?

I was applying for food stamps and she started asking me questions about the father. I did give her his first name but we lost connection and her computer was acting crazy. I tried calling her back. He is not currently on child support or anything but I’am pretty sure he will be. Can she still process my... show more I was applying for food stamps and she started asking me questions about the father. I did give her his first name but we lost connection and her computer was acting crazy. I tried calling her back. He is not currently on child support or anything but I’am pretty sure he will be. Can she still process my application even though we didn’t get a chance to finish the interview? ( Michigan ) based
1 answer 1