Should I be bothered by my boyfriend not being generous?

I know it s stupid and wrong of me to feel this way but I always get my boyfriend things, I bring him his favorite snacks every day, I surprise him with presents, and I always get him weed. And I feel guilty when I don t get stuff for him even when I really can t afford it at all, it s to the point where I don t... show more I know it s stupid and wrong of me to feel this way but I always get my boyfriend things, I bring him his favorite snacks every day, I surprise him with presents, and I always get him weed. And I feel guilty when I don t get stuff for him even when I really can t afford it at all, it s to the point where I don t even get myself stuff all like that so I can get him something. And he has gotten me a few things before but they weren t anything that had thought behind them or he has gotten me something like snacks for example and then ate them and never gave me it. Also when ever I get weed I get him some of his own then he ends up smoking most of mine too, but he will get himself a bunch and won t even think about sharing with me. I show my love by getting him things and it s honestly becoming a burden but I feel bad when I don t am I wrong
32 answers 32