Is it spam or is it a real, dangerous threat?

So I have a gmail account that I mostly use for gaming, and I have had a couple of random spam messages in the past. However, this time there was one that was very strange and is giving me anxiety. I received an email from something called Widmer Informatik, or something claiming to be that. It was in all German,... show more So I have a gmail account that I mostly use for gaming, and I have had a couple of random spam messages in the past. However, this time there was one that was very strange and is giving me anxiety. I received an email from something called Widmer Informatik, or something claiming to be that. It was in all German, but when translated it said, "We will get back to you on your claim as soon as possible." It looked like someone had used this email as a reference for whatever they were to get back to me. There is a name, but it isn t mine or anywhere close, and my email isn t one that can be the result of a typo. I reported it as spam and phishing but should I actually just delete my account since I ve gotten spam on it before?
5 answers 5