My husband stayed out until 3am?

We don't have any kids and are both in our late 20's He left the house at about 10pm. I figure he would be home by 12am at the latest, not! he came strolling in at a little after 3am. I think that is inappropriate behavior for a married man. At least tell me that you will be out late. I plan on doing the... show more We don't have any kids and are both in our late 20's He left the house at about 10pm. I figure he would be home by 12am at the latest, not! he came strolling in at a little after 3am. I think that is inappropriate behavior for a married man. At least tell me that you will be out late. I plan on doing the same thing to him in a couple of months. He's never done this before, and he was hungover all day today, and I practically ignored him. Last week he basically told me I was boring and that he likes a wild life "I enjoy being carefree, wild, and out there. And then this. I have tons of suspicions. We've only been married 4 months, and he is always monitoring me, yet pull this stunt. Do married men do this? I thought once you are married staying out past a particular time is unacceptable????
42 answers 42