Why do Atheists always try to tell us what to believe?

Update:

i mean if i didn't believe in a cause i wouldn't try to convince people to follow it. clearly, Atheism is more than just a lack of something.

68 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Cause they think science and physics are greater than good, but God created science and physics, eternity is not limited to time, an entity in physics, good lives in eternity, but before time, god, though he didn't live in time, he had the knowledge of time, god is a holy entity in the form of man in heaven but he doesn't look human, but resembles man, oh and his brain is emaculate, he uses 100 percent of it, the big bang was the creation of karma which is the universe, and the brain, he has a brain, so he had the knowledge of time

• jj
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

"didn't live in time ...."
      So what's "In the beginning"?

• 1 year ago

How about believing what you want believe and forgetting what an atheist or anyone else says? I believe in God. I am going to use an extreme example to illustrate my point. Unless an atheist is physically stopping me from going to church or burning down my church, then what they believe doesn't conflict with what I believe in, so they can do what they want and I choose to ignore them. You might want to do the same.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

U MUST CONVERT TO MY SATAN RELIGION OF ATHEISM, OR IL BURN UR HOUSE AND CHURCH DOWN!!!

... idiot

• 1 year ago

After being subjected to a lifetime of unwelcome Christian proselytizing, it is certainly reasonable for atheists to return the favor.

• 1 year ago

You need to learn more about your mind-control club, or stop lying.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Fireball, KNOW means fact. Fact is proven. Prove factual god.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • small
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I think they rather tell us what not to believe.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

But we don't tell u what to believe ti begin with, u dumbfukc.

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

I do not tell anyone what to believe so I don't know where you heard that from.

• Lord Bacon
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Antonius, what is the lie in 'I do not believe gods are real'? There isn't one. Please use your brain and don't believe all the nonsense others tell you to think.

• Projecting much? Last I checked, it was folks calling themselves Christians trying to legislate their religious beliefs.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Silence you do yap a lot. Your wish is that atheists would not know more about your superstitious belief. It was not invented for intelligent people, but to fool and use the gullible.

• 1 year ago

Because thats what teachers of education do. They dont deal in fantasy bronze age rubbish

• 1 year ago

Misery enjoys company.......

Attachment image
    • PhotonX
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Oh, darn it, did I miss Sunday School again?

• Bill B
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Some may do that but it is not universally true.

Much the same as some Christians might do that but not all Christians do that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.