How can I remove a tire from a snowblower if the tire rim is stuck on the shaft?

I have a gas powered snowblower with a tire that will not hold any air pressure so I need to remove the tire and take it somewhere to get it fixed or replaced. I removed the bolt and washer that are the only things holding the tire rim on the driveshaft and I should now be able to slide it off the shaft fairly... show more I have a gas powered snowblower with a tire that will not hold any air pressure so I need to remove the tire and take it somewhere to get it fixed or replaced. I removed the bolt and washer that are the only things holding the tire rim on the driveshaft and I should now be able to slide it off the shaft fairly easily but it's frozen on there. I have tried using a rust penetrating spray and wd-40 on it to loosen it up but they have not worked. What else can I try?