Am I entitled to permanently live in my mom's house if I'm her executor?

My mom recently passed, 3 weeks ago, and she not only had a will but she had a Revocable Trust. I am listed as first executor of her trust and my brothers are under me. Her home, which is a double wide mobile home that is paid for and she owned the property as well. Nothing is owed. Many times before she passed she... show more My mom recently passed, 3 weeks ago, and she not only had a will but she had a Revocable Trust. I am listed as first executor of her trust and my brothers are under me. Her home, which is a double wide mobile home that is paid for and she owned the property as well. Nothing is owed. Many times before she passed she told me I could live in her home for as long as I'd like as long as I kept it up and paid the property taxes. This is not listed in her Trust. I know my oldest brother is going to fight me about who gets to live there. He already hates me. My question is, as first executor do I have the right to move into her home and live there? Can my brother fight me in court and have me removed and him take possession?