Shouldn't people be able to legally change their age to be only younger on paper if they want to, and not older?

Shouldn't people only be able to change their age if they are older and want to be younger, but with a limit? An older person shouldn't be allowed to change their age to be younger than 21 years old. This is because of age discrimination at work and also when socialising and meeting new people. When I... show more Shouldn't people only be able to change their age if they are older and want to be younger, but with a limit? An older person shouldn't be allowed to change their age to be younger than 21 years old.
This is because of age discrimination at work and also when socialising and meeting new people.
When I don't say my age people act normal with me, after I say my age their atitude change completely. I look very young for my age. I am a japanese woman, In the UK I look 23 but I am actually 45. I am doing my second university course. People are okay and look at me like I'm one of them until I say my age, then they see me as their mother or teacher and want only distance. It does hurt me because I don't feel old and what really matter is that we are all adults.