❤ how large is your bed ? ❤?

• 1 year ago

According to own size.

1 year ago

went from a queen to a twin extra long. best thing i ever did!! so easy to make the bed, like 30 seconds. sheets and blankets are so much cheaper and of course so is the mattress. i can afford a much higher quality mattress and even replace it more often because it's so much less expensive... and i mean a LOT.

i used to thrash around the queen sized bed all night long. i thought for sure i'd fall off the TwinXL... but nope. somehow even in your sleep your mind is smart enough to grasp the dimensions and stay within the boundary. so i actually sleep a lot better since i'm not swimming around all night long. and it's the same length as a queen which is good since i'm pretty tall.

• 1 year ago

none of your beeswax

• 1 year ago

"It's not the size -- it's what you do with it." We have two queens, seven doubles, and a 3/4.

• 1 year ago

I recently left a double bed and now have a queen size bed. Even though the difference in size between the double and the queen size bed is only 6", it is quite noticeable that there is more mattress room with the queen.

I do not like king size beds and would never buy one for myself or have a king size bed in my bedroom. Why? In my opinion, king size beds are way too large to use comfortably. For one thing, in order to get into bed and reach your spouse, you have to go through a sea of blankets to get there. Then, in the middle of the night, getting out of a king bed is such a chore and takes so much energy that by the time you pee and make your way back into the bed, you are wide awake from all that exercise. Not to mention that the sheets and bedding require a huge machine at the laundry mat to get that bedding clean and dried. King size beds have not only zip codes, but area codes as well...because they are so large!!

• 1 year ago

Single

1 year ago

Big enough for me and two women.

• 1 year ago

regular double bed. my wife and I sleep cuddled together, so even a twin bed works for us. Double is better at letting me get up in middle of the night and back in without waking her. Larger beds [queen and king] are too wide -- not so easy to snuggle up close.

1 year ago

Just a single :(

• 1 year ago

Queen size