promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did Iowa know about Steve King?

Did Iowa elect Steve King knowing of his affiliation with white nationalism and ties to far-right groups abroad? Are they really OK with that?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favourite answer

i'm sure lots of people up there knew perfectly well what he was and heartily approved. many more probably had some vague idea about it, but were perfectly willing to support someone like that, as long as he supported issues they cared about. because, you know, he was only being racist against *other* people that they did not know or care all that much about anyway.

i'm sure nothing like this has ever happened before, so you have to excuse people for not realizing what they were doing.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 years ago

Yes. Republicans don't mind electing other Republicans regardless of their views on race.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

What's wrong with being a white nationalist? I bet you don't ***** that Whoopi Goldberg calls herself African American.

• This has to be the dumbest answer I have ever seen. Man, aren't you Republicans just ******* stupid!

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Although King has always been controversial, his recent actions has stepped it up a notch, including a trip to Austria (birthplace of hitler) to meet with a neo-nazi political party.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Northwest Iowa, King’s district, is fine with it. Northwest Iowa = Southeast South Dakota.

• 2 years ago

Republicans are bigots. You really cant be a Republican without hating people who are different than you. There is no place in the Republican party for people who are in favor of marriage equality, equal rights, immigration reform and police reform.

• 2 years ago

Most people I the Republican Party don't know a thing about the candidate. They just vote for the guy with an "R" behind thier name.

• 2 years ago

Fear-mongering and race-baiting.

How original.

This doesn't bode well for democrats. To be desperate and cliche....sheesh. I hope you guys at least manage to take the House.

• bil
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Do Democrats know about W Wilson, FDR, LBJ, J Carter, W Clinton, And B Obama.

Source(s): All Democrats have more ties to Democrat racists than Steve King.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

The Truth always comes out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.