Who do you think will win the Bundesliga this season?

This seems to be the most open Bundesliga title race in years. Do you think Bayern will end up retaining it or Dortmund will win it back? Or will another club pull off an upset?

1 year ago

Bayern Munich will most likely outlast Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim to win the Bundesliga.

• 1 year ago

B. Dortmund are going through a good situation but Bayern will be a threat until the end

• 1 year ago

Bayern need a keeper FAST, Neuer isn't looking like his old self and if Bayern doesn't get a new keeper I think RB Leipzig will win it

• James1 year agoReport

Also, I mean like play ulreich more not really buy a keeper if we don't have the money (P.S. I am a Bayern fan)

• 1 year ago

German boys fear Mexicans, German teams need to sign Mexicans to win the German league, Chicharito had some games there and was the deadliest striker in the league.

• Borussia Dortmund

• 1 year ago

FC Bayern Munchen are sure to win with games to spare.

• 1 year ago

Bayern munich