What do skydivers do with the parachute after its deployed? How do they put it back?

It gets checked for damage, if any is found and it can be properly repaired, it is. If the damage can not be repaired properly the chute is retired. Once checked, it is laid out on a long table, folded in a rather exacting manner and put back into the chute container for your back. The container is then closed and set up to open with the rip cord.

• Slick

When the chute opens it gives the chutist a tug on his harness. He holds onto the chute by straps that go from his chest to the chute. When he lands he wads up chute into a ball and puts it in a sack and gives it to a packer to be packed for the next jump. Chutist don't usually pack their own chutes, but army people pack a rod.

USAF1 don't know beans about parachutes or much of anything else. Please get help !!!

Toruko is a idiot and a Ghay idiot at that.

• Toruko

There are reasons to eliminate

a deployed parachute and

proceed to employ a second

What users don't do is packing

away deployment in-flight as

that's suicidal. .

C0ck sucker and all-around dumb f*ck Ninefinger claims he banned me, but I have been making him my bltch for 3+ years. Hey Ninefinger dlck-licker: You claimed you banned me, but I've been calling you every name under the sun, Dlck-Breath. For hilarity--click my profile to see my user name, profile, and avatar

And now, for more about Ninefinger's records in screwing farm animals. Here are his world records:

most dog dlcks sucked----235,467

most goat dlcks sucked---347,689

most pig dlcks sucked-----678,907

most cow dlcks up his ***-- 967,809

And Ninefinger's proudest accomplishment because it's over 1 million:

Most horse dlcks sucked---1,213,458

Ha ha ha ha ha, sh*t for brains!!!!!

• Bill-M

There is a art to parachute folding.

They fold it,and put it back in the sack....and it is a pain the f-ing backside doing it.It has to be done,and done correctly to ensure it opens properly when used again.