Why do some theist insist that atheists insist nothing exploded creating everything? That from chaos came order? from non-life rose life?

Atheist insist that those invisible entities some people call gods are not real, or that religions are a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination. Cosmology and biology are science. Science is nothing about theism or atheism... if your faith not allow you to grasp science or understand how science work, I had faith some proper education can fix their ignorance and they wont need to hide in shame and block atheist to ask those questions

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Science and education CANNOT fix willful ignorance when minds have rusted closed from not being used and exercised. Many kids are Intellectually handicapped between. 10 and 13 years old, sometimes younger.

This is usually permanent.

Truth is subjective there is NO standard of measurement for absolute truth.

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

I would agree that Science has nothing to do with Theism or Atheism. Both sides invoking science in this debate fall into fallacies. Theists who invoke science to prove God fall into the fallacy of the God of the Gaps. Atheists who invoke science fall into the fallacies of reductionism and scientism.

A better question though which is not scientific is "why is there something, rather than nothing". "Why does anything exist at all"? It's not a scientific one, but a philosophical question that certain arguments like the Contingency Argument grapples with.

Source(s): Anglican Christian
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

If you are referring to a recent question in which this was asked, that was a troll, not an actual Christian. There are a lot of those.

But some atheists do actually make crazy claims like that. Atheists don't believe in gods, but that doesn't make them knowledgeable in science.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

A troll that blocks atheist... like flowerkid? ...Sure So you know that theists believe in gods, but that doesn't make them knowledgeable in science...But some theists do actually make crazy claims like that.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

This is a question-and-answer site. For it to work, people have to choose to answer questions.

The people who post the "questions" that you referred to think they are "triggering" people. But, all the questions here are meant to trigger people.

Honest questions are hoping to trigger honest answers.

The other questions are from people who have deluded themselves into thinking a large number of answers, regardless of content, will be able to get them sufficiently excited.

The problem is that it never succeeds in exciting them. In frustration, they repeat their nonsensical "question" obsessively.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The theists that insist atheists say all that are obviously misinformed and uneducated. Sad really, since the internet makes learning the basic facts so simple that even a Christian can do it.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Nah, they proved that those are just my satanic lies for atheism...

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

If you mean that previous anon thread, I'd put money on that being the pathetic coward Flowerchild.

Even by the low standards evidenced on this site, she is primus inter pares.

But yeah, that's one of their go-to lines. They can't get us on the basic fact (that they don't have a sliver of evidence for their delusional claims) so they fall back on things like evolution, the origin of the universe, etc etc.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Nah the xians proved that I'm the blue troll pretending to be Xian, 101% of the time.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Christians invented the scientific method and science is based upon testing and proving theories.

The big bang and abiogenesis both FAIL the scientific method as they have not been falsifiably tested under controlled conditions and contradict proven laws of biogenesis & the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

They're pseudo-scientific creation myths with no evidence, accepted on blind faith as a God alternative.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Your claim about anything FAILing the scientific method just shows your ignorance of the scientific method and why you need to hide in shame...

• 1 year ago

That is typically Young Earth Creationists

who - following some religious teacher whose teachings they approve

like that teacher employ that Straw Man because in their minds it is a sensational argument against the Big Bang Theory.

It is - as mentioned - a Straw Man and so NOT a good argument against the Big Bang Theory...

but the people who use it don't realize that.

• A Yahoo User
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Your personal, unsupported opinion is not significant, nor is your false dichotomy.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Actually i merely CLAIM my NONbelief in gods and magic. I CLAIM NO MORE, and or NO LESS

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

I see the TDs have caught my lie...

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

"Nothing exploded creating everything" is a straw man. Order from chaos and life from non-life are pretty accurate? I seriously doubt the universe was created because of its overall appearance.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

What order and what chaos maybe entropy will look really orderly but the point is not really some atheist claim, Order from chaos and life from non-life is a scientific claim

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.