Why are so many of you gay people in the closet? Grow tf up you aren’t a victim?

I have nothing against anyone for what they’re born as. And don’t tell me focus on my life instead of worrying bout theirs because it interests, yet frustrates me It’s 2018, come out. And actually I’m only talking to gay men as most women are allowed to experiment with their sexuality as much as they want without... show more I have nothing against anyone for what they’re born as. And don’t tell me focus on my life instead of worrying bout theirs because it interests, yet frustrates me

It’s 2018, come out. And actually I’m only talking to gay men as most women are allowed to experiment with their sexuality as much as they want without being judged that’s why most are bisexual anyway. Men are just labelled as gay or straight which is dumb

Only time a lesbian would have trouble coming out is if she has an old fashion family

But gay men i’ve been studying you and the way you act is honestly so pathetic it’s hilarious.

WAY more of you are in the closet that you let on and on gay male dating apps no one there just wants a nice boyfriend, it’s ALL sexting and hookups and like so much of it is undercover BLANK PROFILES like god forbid anyone you know sees you.

I know straight dating apps can be like that but there are at least some straight men and women who aren’t there to perv out. I’ve experimented that too.

Also like it seems not a lot of you are in to the feminine James Charles type but more so the butch manly type. And it seems most gay couples I see I never see a butch guy dating an ultra feminine; I either see butch and butch or feminine and feminine.

And it’s like some of you guys are disgusted by guys who act like feminine and stuff and you’re afraid of being grouped with guys like that? Lila is the hatred that strong? Haha

Why don’t you all stop worrying what other people think