Opened condom wrapper found in my car?

It turned up today. I don't understand how it got there. It was a Chinese branded Durex wrapper. I photographed the evidence. My marriage has been rocky recently. I questioned my wife and she categorically denied knowing how it got there. She found the whole thing amusing. Claimed her colleague drove the car.... show more It turned up today. I don't understand how it got there. It was a Chinese branded Durex wrapper. I photographed the evidence.

My marriage has been rocky recently. I questioned my wife and she categorically denied knowing how it got there. She found the whole thing amusing. Claimed her colleague drove the car. Then when I asked for the name of the colleague, she said she couldn't give the name.

Said she will call him tomorrow to ask why he left a wrapper in the car and if he was fooling around with the real estate clients.

I don't fully believe my wife and think she may have cheated. Do I just blindly trust her or start divorce proceedings?

I have a strong opinion of cheating. If she has cheated, then it is already over between us.

Is it plausible that her colleague was being dirty?
Update: We have a 6 month old son together. First child. A few months ago a violence order was taken out because she assaulted me, her mum and smashed up the home after a disagreement with her mum. Her mum is out from China to live with us and help. The courts ruled mental health and gave her the orders to see a... show more We have a 6 month old son together. First child. A few months ago a violence order was taken out because she assaulted me, her mum and smashed up the home after a disagreement with her mum. Her mum is out from China to live with us and help.

The courts ruled mental health and gave her the orders to see a psychologist. She has also accused me of cheating because my classmate was contacting me on messenger. Majority of my classmates are female because I study nursing.