What is mine and my best friends relationship? Are we more than just friends?

Me and my best friend live together, we share the same bed every single night. Sometimes when we are sleeping we wake up spooning or middle of the night I either wake up and put my arms round him or he does the same, none of us back away. We tell eachother we love eachother every time one of us are going to work,... show more Me and my best friend live together, we share the same bed every single night. Sometimes when we are sleeping we wake up spooning or middle of the night I either wake up and put my arms round him or he does the same, none of us back away. We tell eachother we love eachother every time one of us are going to work, or even if one is just popping out to the shop. We like to drink too so when we are drinking we always get drunk and say how much we love eachother. On a few occasions now. We have got drunk and gone to bed and in the middle of the night I wake up to him putting my hand on his penis and wanting me to start jerking him off. And I do, then I move his hand onto mine and the same happens. The next morning we both say ‘I can’t remember nothing about last night’ even thou I do and I’m guessing he does too. Now yes, we do both class ourself as straight.... but now I’m starting to guess what it actually is? Never have I felt feelings like this towards another guy in my life let alone done anything with one.. but I genuinely don’t know what to feel or what to say. Like, I have work in 3 hours and have not slept and I simply think it’s because he’s away for a few nights? What is this? And it’s starting to get to the point where I get annoyed when he says someone is good looking cause then I think well what was the other night? Was it purley just drunken behaviour or is there something there that we are both scared to admit?