My girlfriend cheated on me and wants me back? Should I leave or forgive?

My girlfriend cheated on me with a guy she met at a bar. And I know the bar and it’s a bar where lots of guys go to who look for hook ups. He bought her a drink and then another and then another and she told me he said he thought she was beautiful and asked her if she wanted to go back to his place and they kissed... show more My girlfriend cheated on me with a guy she met at a bar. And I know the bar and it’s a bar where lots of guys go to who look for hook ups. He bought her a drink and then another and then another and she told me he said he thought she was beautiful and asked her if she wanted to go back to his place and they kissed in his car and had sex in his basement. She said she regretted everything and was crying her eyes out the whole time. Promised me to never go to that bar again. She was begging me not to leave her, but the whole time I’m saying to myself I’m done done done. What should I do? She’s gorgeous and I love her very much I just feel so stupid now because She cheated on me. Been together for almost two years. Should I leave or forgive.