Hello, I need someone to please answer this question. Info in details and plz answer?

So I have been getting really stressed at school and really scared. My class is chaos. And my teacher is 71 years old and doesn't teach that much. My last grade teacher was the best teacher ever. I felt really connected to that class like they are my family. Once I went to this new grade new class everything... show more So I have been getting really stressed at school and really scared. My class is chaos. And my teacher is 71 years old and doesn't teach that much. My last grade teacher was the best teacher ever. I felt really connected to that class like they are my family. Once I went to this new grade new class everything went down hill for me. Even though it's been a month and half I'm really stressed and scared and can't calm myself down. I tried everything even speaking to the principal and teacher and that did make the problem better but I just can't make myself calm down. I also can't sleep at night. I always ask if I could sleep in my siblings bedroom because I feel really scared and terrified if I sleep on my own. This has impacted my life a lot and need help. I've asked help a lot and did everything to my efforts and all that people gave is negative comment such as ur a idiot cry baby and etc. If some positive comments can be spoken it will be great. Hopefully this can resolve my situation thanks