If I get an internet shut off notice that says my internet has to be paid by the 22 will it be shut off on the 22 or on the 23?

Basically I have to pay my internet bill. I got a letter in the mail saying 'if we do not receive your payment by October 22 your service will be disconnected. I get paid that day but mail does not come until like 3 in the afternoon. I'm worried they will shut off my internet in the morning and i'll... show more Basically I have to pay my internet bill. I got a letter in the mail saying 'if we do not receive your payment by October 22 your service will be disconnected. I get paid that day but mail does not come until like 3 in the afternoon. I'm worried they will shut off my internet in the morning and i'll have the pay the full bill (112) instead of just the overdue amount (51). I was just laid off (Which is why i'm so short on cash) and only just got a job working online so I can't not have internet. I have Xfinity