if my birthday falls on the first of November but I receive my check on the third will the deposit be put in on my birthday date thte first?

• blank

The check will go in when you receive it.

• Poppy

No, the deposit is the date of deposit, not your birthday.

The deposit will be registered on the system on the day the funds are transferred.

No

• GTB

What? You expect payroll dates to change because you have a birthday? Dream on

not necessarily but you'll still get it, i get checked fronn adult financial and nny birthday was aug 28th and they usually put it in at the end of the nnonth and i got it the sanne day as nny birthday, felt like a birthday present

It shows up on your account the day after you deposit the check. So if you receive it on the 3rd and deposit it right away, it’ll show up the next day.

No, the money won't go into your account before you receive it! How did you possibly think that would work?