Is President Trump responsible for the United States losing the Vietnam War???

13 Answers

Relevance
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Best answer

No, That was the North Vietnamese. They just didn't want yanks in their country.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No Congress gets the Full blame for that one

• Bill
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

trump was too busy avoiding the draft to be responsible for that episode of American history

• 1 year ago

Not directly, no. But it was people with his kind of attitude and ego that got us involved in that unwinnable war in the first place.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I'm sorry but I don't believe we lost the Vietnam War. Yeah, I said it. Number of casualties where greater in the Vietcong side than the American and South Vietnamese casualties. While sure the US left they didn't leave because the Vietcong was oh so powerful and mighty and made us retreat, we left because of Congress. If Jim is beating Jack to a pulp and suddenly Jim goes you now what that's enough and walks away, could Jack turn around and claim victory because Jim didn't kill him? And lastly, the ole Domino effect corollary well guess what did any other countries fall into Communism after Vietnam? Did the USSR win the Cold War? Exactly.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The USA should have dropped more bone spurs on Vietnam.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

If Cadet Bone Spurs went to Vietnam, America could have lost years earlier and saved thousands of American lives.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes.

If it wasn't for his bone spurs he could have wiped out the Viet Cong single-handed!

• 1 year ago

No since he was a minor when it started. Trump was against the war Clinton back it .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.