We have no WiFi because wiring is old!?

Hello.. I recently bought a mobile home in a mobile home park in a big city within Los Ángeles, Ca. After we moved in the manager notified us that the only type of internet we are able to have is satalite internet due to the fact that the wiring was very old and the owners of the park did not want to get new wiring... show more Hello.. I recently bought a mobile home in a mobile home park in a big city within Los Ángeles, Ca. After we moved in the manager notified us that the only type of internet we are able to have is satalite internet due to the fact that the wiring was very old and the owners of the park did not want to get new wiring done. Satalite internet is very expensive 20gb for $150 and if you go over the 20gB you get charged extra! Everyone in our house is a college student, we each have a cell, laptop and computer. My question is how can I fix this? I refuse to get satalite internet because it is too expensive and I’ve read horrible reviews on its performance. I tried using the hotspot on my T-Mobile cell but it doesn’t work. It’s too slow! I would like to start a petition for the park to add new cables. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to fix this problem? It’s frustrating to not have WiFi in 2018. How can I start a petition? Do I contact the internet providers for help? Please someone help thanks
17 answers 17