Do YOU believe white people can say "*****"? And are they racist by doing so?

MY OPINION: I believe there's nothing wrong with it and anyone who disagrees want to purposely create an issue by ignoring obvious intention without considering equality, if the intention isn't in a negative context (which is in pretty much every case with the word "*****") then why is it an... show more MY OPINION: I believe there's nothing wrong with it and anyone who disagrees want to purposely create an issue by ignoring obvious intention without considering equality, if the intention isn't in a negative context (which is in pretty much every case with the word "*****") then why is it an issue? this isn't racism at all and this ideology that white people are racist for simply saying "*****" is just flat out laughable and should be ignored. If you believe in equality then it's impossible for you to disagree with my opinion.
Update: im neither white or black

and yahoo answers censored "n1gga"