Why do women find short hair attractive on men? I don't get it?

Women hair has more details on the hair, can flow like an ocean, and they can style up their hair more then us men can. It shocks me and a lot of men, why women find our hair even attractive. I mean women even find bald men attractive like dafuq are they smoking? Women's hair is more attractive then men's... show more Women hair has more details on the hair, can flow like an ocean, and they can style up their hair more then us men can. It shocks me and a lot of men, why women find our hair even attractive. I mean women even find bald men attractive like dafuq are they smoking? Women's hair is more attractive then men's because it flows and blows with the wind, can men's hair do that? No, men's hair just stands there and doesn't blow for ffs.. And if the man is bald his hair doesn't blow or flow for ****. And please don't go and tell me"so what if women's hair flows and men's doesn't" because no, it does matter. And let's be honest, whose hair looks more detailed and has more stuff on it? The women obviously. If you said men, u should see an eye doctor cuz women's hair is more attractive dude.

Like idk why do women find our hair attractive?
Update: Us men go bald too and women don't. So who is more attractive then?
Update 2: And I like how women even say " us girls like boys with short hair, because they remind us of little boys." Hahahahhaahhahahahaha, that is the dumbest reason I've ever heard. It's the dumbest reason I've ever heard because basically, I can say the exact same thing about females, " I... show more And I like how women even say " us girls like boys with short hair, because they remind us of little boys." Hahahahhaahhahahahaha, that is the dumbest reason I've ever heard. It's the dumbest reason I've ever heard because basically, I can say the exact same thing about females, " I like women with long hair and short hair because they remind me of little girls." Try again ladies, that is the most retarded reason I've ever heard.