Should I delete her from my social media?

So, Long story short. This was a super great friend that I once had. We were long time friends then tried some more. Naming her Kate for identity purposes. Well Kate suffered from mental trauma since she was sexual violated by a male in her family. I understand this was terrible and I told her that I'd be there... show more So, Long story short. This was a super great friend that I once had. We were long time friends then tried some more. Naming her Kate for identity purposes. Well Kate suffered from mental trauma since she was sexual violated by a male in her family. I understand this was terrible and I told her that I'd be there for her with whatever she needed. I truly cared. But the thing is after a while of trying things out she said she couldn't for that reason and that she knew i was great, but she couldn't because she had anger towards men. Which kinda hurt a lot. I tried to talk about it which led to her being super defensive.
After some time, things cooled but we didn't really speak but I still wanted to be her friend since we were once great friends. She basically stated that I'm trying to find problems in things that aren't there that people tend to grow apart and threw in examples of how her friends were basically kinda insinuating that I should be more like them. She said things were okay when they obviously were not and evidence said otherwise.
It's been a few months since I last hung out with her and it didn't go well... since she did do some things like text people the entire time we were hanging out. And some other things. which I kept quiet about. At this point i dont really talk to her, but do get extremely sad when I see her on social media for some reason. Which brings me to question... should I just end all of this by deleting her? or do leave as is? Thanks.