My mother just got hit by a drunk uninsured driver and only has liability.?

I am unfortunately an unpaid intern working 30 hours a week and a Licensed Professional Counselor Intern, and I am due to graduate next semester. I'm living with her and cleaning 3 houses on the week, on top of school work so I really depend on her. Now she is in the hospital and for the foreseeable next... show more I am unfortunately an unpaid intern working 30 hours a week and a Licensed Professional Counselor Intern, and I am due to graduate next semester. I'm living with her and cleaning 3 houses on the week, on top of school work so I really depend on her.

Now she is in the hospital and for the foreseeable next couple of weeks.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm honestly really considering suicide at the moment. I can't afford to drop these classes because I've already dropped two and failed one, so this is my last shot.

We live in TX. Our insurance company is Geico. Being that we only have liability, I'm afraid they will not help us at all. I have no one else in my family that can help out or even get me back and forth to school and work.