I feel like my friends hate me?

This year in college I live with a group of girls I met at the end of last semester. They are all really close and I still sometimes feel like an outsider after 1 1/2 months. We hang out and stuff but ik they have a group chat without me and I always feel like they are way more close to each other than I am to any... show more This year in college I live with a group of girls I met at the end of last semester. They are all really close and I still sometimes feel like an outsider after 1 1/2 months. We hang out and stuff but ik they have a group chat without me and I always feel like they are way more close to each other than I am to any of them. Ik we r friends but I want to be close friends. Their closeness kind of intimidates me and has kind of held me back from being my true, fun, and crazy self around them. Ik that I am enjoyable to be around bc people always tell me this and I usually make friends really quickly, I just don't know why I am struggling so much with them. Any suggestions on how to get closer to them and deepen our friendship? How can I become less insecure and just go all in with this group?
4 answers 4