$1000 to spend on new born what should I purchase and what's more important?

I'm 19 and I am expecting my baby boy on November 3rd. I worked my whole pregnancy so that I can save up money for my son to purchase everything he needs and now that I am no longer able to work (doctors orders) I have $1000 saved to buy everything he needs. My son's dad and I are not on good terms and my... show more I'm 19 and I am expecting my baby boy on November 3rd. I worked my whole pregnancy so that I can save up money for my son to purchase everything he needs and now that I am no longer able to work (doctors orders) I have $1000 saved to buy everything he needs. My son's dad and I are not on good terms and my parents are still upset and told me they are not helping with any of the expenses. I know $1000 is not a lot or nearly enough to buy absolutely everything so I want to know what is the MUST have purchases. I won't be having a baby shower and i literally have nothing for him please any advice or discounted stores that I can shop for baby things would be amazing.

Thanks in advanced.