Car Getting Repo?

Long story short. My dad said his home girl was looking to take over payments on one of my cars (Impala) She meeded a 2nd car We wrote up a Contract and got it Notarized and She been making the payments strong for like 3 months. Now she dont really be replying to me 2 months late on payments now The bank steady... show more Long story short. My dad said his home girl was looking to take over payments on one of my cars (Impala) She meeded a 2nd car We wrote up a Contract and got it Notarized and She been making the payments strong for like 3 months. Now she dont really be replying to me 2 months late on payments now The bank steady blowing me up and i cant even tell them the truth! They deactivated the car today till they receive 2 payments of $300!
What to do!?
Update: Payoff is liek $4800 Right now I bought it around $9k 2 years ago. Can that Contract we made save my as$?
She making me look bad like ion pay my bills but I was young and dunb buying all these cars I won't never do this again i Promise!
Update 2: I be txting her like whats up with a payment she may or may not reply smh like Come on your like what 38 Yrs old you know How bills wok! And im 25 tryna get ahold of you!? Really! Can I get in touble letting her make the payments? Even though Cars in my Name?