In January, what country would you go to after visiting Amsterdam?

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in early January. Our friends are in Amsterdam from the 4th-11th, so we want to spend two nights with them at some point. After that, my boyfriend and I will go by ourselves to another European country not that far away. We don't mind taking another plane... show more My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in early January. Our friends are in Amsterdam from the 4th-11th, so we want to spend two nights with them at some point. After that, my boyfriend and I will go by ourselves to another European country not that far away. We don't mind taking another plane ride.

I want to hear others' best ideas but I do not mind snow, I enjoy snowboarding, I'm in it for the culture, sightseeing, foods, markets, hopefully a thermal bath or something. Somewhere romantic would be nice. :)