My daughter needs help, I was never good at history in high school. So I, her mother, am no help.?

When is war justified? Read the list below of justifications for the colonists going to war with Britain. Identify any additional causes that the Patriots had for fighting the revolutionary war. Then, write two paragraphs in which you answer the questions below. -Protect prosperity rights -expand into western... show more When is war justified? Read the list below of justifications for the colonists going to war with Britain. Identify any additional causes that the Patriots had for fighting the revolutionary war. Then, write two paragraphs in which you answer the questions below.
-Protect prosperity rights
-expand into western territory
-uphold political ideals
-institute a more democratic government
-avoid paying taxes deemed unfair

A: Was the American war justified?
B: What were the three key turning points in the relationship between Britain and its colonies that led to war?
C: At what point did the American Revolution become inevitable, and why?
D: Could a diplomatic solution have been found that stopped short of war? If so, who bears the most the most fault for failing to find that solution?