Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 years ago

Is a hacker has access to my work email, can he also access my personal email accounts?

He sent an email to my work email saying he has all my documents/photos/videos and took screenshots through the camera of my device (but my work computer does not have a webcam). Or could it be from my personal computer which does have webcam? Or is it all a scam since he didn't even address my name?

• Adrian

Its a scam. If they had access to all your information, they would never let you know it, they would use it without your knowledge.

No hacker/scammer would ever let their victim know they have their information....

• keerok

Ignore and change all your passwords already.

It's scam. Ignore it and do NOT open any files they may have sent you. Add his email address to your spam filter. I would also advise you to show your IT department the email so they can investigate and block any more attempts.

No... that is just a person... sad to say but they do what they need to do :( can’t change that :(