Should i leave my husband for someone else?

ive been through a hard time with my husband both financially and emotionally, ive recently been seeing another guy and we are crazy about eachother, he is so kind and attentive the complete opposite of my husband who is cold, controlling , and dam right arrogant! problem is ive got 4 children eldest ones are 19... show more ive been through a hard time with my husband both financially and emotionally, ive recently been seeing another guy and we are crazy about eachother, he is so kind and attentive the complete opposite of my husband who is cold, controlling , and dam right arrogant! problem is ive got 4 children eldest ones are 19 and 17 and youngest two are 14 and 5yrs, everything is just a mess i dont know how to go about leaving him even though iam despratly unhappy and this other guy is willing to accept me with my kids. i have been meeting him in secret and having the affair, iam just so into him and he makes me feel like a queen when iam with him. i just dont know whethet iam being selfish iam in my 40s and just feel my life is ticking away with this controlling husband of mine. was thinking to do a runner and just take my 5yr old with me as the older ones are ok and could stay with their father. what should i do? what would anyone else do in my position now? iam from a muslim back ground though iam not very religious , the partner iam having an affair with is also from the same back ground aswell, but he is not married and we are the same age more or less. iam in love with him but at the same time i feel so guilty for whatc am doing and i just dont know what to do , whether to stay for the sake of my kids or just go with my desires..i havent told anyone about the affair and iam worried about their reaction and incase my husband finds out too.
17 answers 17