Do you think studying in art school is harder than studying to become a nurse?

Ok so my sister and I got into an argument just a while ago about my college studies. I told her how nursing school is very tiring and sometimes stressful on me. There’s so much memorization and there are times when you have no choice but to pile your schedule with all the harder classes. Im so busy 24/7 most of... show more Ok so my sister and I got into an argument just a while ago about my college studies. I told her how nursing school is very tiring and sometimes stressful on me. There’s so much memorization and there are times when you have no choice but to pile your schedule with all the harder classes. Im so busy 24/7 most of the time I don’t have time to have a social life, and then she’s saying how she went to art school and worked part time and how it would be just as difficult or probably even more than studying to become a nurse.