Caesar
Caesar asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 years ago

Yahoo notification of deleted answer is a thing of the past? And if they do the notification the appeal link wont work?

Put the link will later notify me that the time to appeal was over... how that work?

Sorry, this question did not come from this account, or Sorry, Unable to open the appeal page.

When the time to appeal is over I will get the time to appeal is over... how convenient

• audrey

I just tried to appeal a report of an answer that WAS mine. They said it didn't come from my account. So....again I'm out 10 points with no hope of getting them back.

• Kat

I’ve only been here a month, but I’ve seen q&a mentioning the fact that you no longer get notified, if your question or answer was deleted/reported. You’re a level 7... have been gone for a while? Email doesn’t work anymore either, fyi. 😊

You can do an appeal without a link, you just have to enter the link to the question, manually, I think.

Q&A have been disappearing, on & off for the last couple weeks. It Was because of a spam filter update. Idk about now.

• Kat
      2 years agoReport

Well, guess what... THEY’RE BACK! LOL 😂 Yeah, I got a notification that someone answered my question, but it Never showed up under the question... it’s crazy! There’s glitches left and right, lately. Half the time, you can’t access comments or it will take forever to submit an anything.

I had a couple unwarranted reported answers in the past 2 weeks . . . . got the Notification that my answers deleted - I appealed - never got any further Notifications, but my answers were restored.

For about 3 weeks I got No Notifications (Best Answer, my answer rated, etc) but it suddenly started working again a few days ago.

They are apparently going down the list of past glitches and trying to patch things up.