My boyfriend did more for his last girlfriend then he does for me and I do more for him?

i do a lot for my boyfriend, cook for him, do his laundry, and he stays at my house almost every night. i pay a lot when we go out. the most he does is pay for dinner, but any other expenses i pay for. ( he makes a lot of money as well, so that’s not the issue) but with his last girlfriend, he bought her designer... show more i do a lot for my boyfriend, cook for him, do his laundry, and he stays at my house almost every night. i pay a lot when we go out. the most he does is pay for dinner, but any other expenses i pay for. ( he makes a lot of money as well, so that’s not the issue) but with his last girlfriend, he bought her designer things, took care of her in every way, paid her rent, bought things for her child, and bought her little things to show he cares. he tells me he loves me more than her, and i’m the best girlfriend and i do so much for him. but how come he did more for her?
1 answer 1