Fellow Jews, I dug up a manuscript in my backyard. Can you translate it for me?

I am a Jew living in Jerusalem and I was digging in my backyard and lo and behold I discovered an ancient manuscript. I immediately called over my friend who is an expert in Paleo-Hebrew. There is only one problem though: He is a Christian. Now that I have shown him the manuscript, he claims it is a 3000 year old... show more I am a Jew living in Jerusalem and I was digging in my backyard and lo and behold I discovered an ancient manuscript. I immediately called over my friend who is an expert in Paleo-Hebrew. There is only one problem though: He is a Christian. Now that I have shown him the manuscript, he claims it is a 3000 year old prophecy about Jesus written by King Solomon. He even claims to have dated the manuscript in his lab using radiocarbon dating

I do not trust his translation. I would like one of my fellow Jews here to translate it for me. My friend typed up the manuscript, of course, and as far as I can tell, he did a good job copying it. I just don't trust his translation. Here is a screenshot of it: