Just build gaming PC. Hooked it up to screen and not even bios is showing?

Everything is running but nothing is on screen, any tips?
Motherboard is MSI B450 M2-PRO
Ryzen 5 2200G
No GPU
Update: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB
Inland Professional 120gb SSD
Update 2: I didnt provide that information because i didnt know about it. keep in mind this is my first pc build, this isnt something you buy and just hook and you are all done and good to go. but i figured it out. your suggestion to check out the MSI forum helped me. All i had to do is hold down the ESC for a few seconds.... show more I didnt provide that information because i didnt know about it. keep in mind this is my first pc build, this isnt something you buy and just hook and you are all done and good to go. but i figured it out. your suggestion to check out the MSI forum helped me. All i had to do is hold down the ESC for a few seconds. Downloading and then installing windows 10 os and we are good to go
Update 3: Everything is up and running Chris. Did you do something behind my back while I took a trip to Walmart to make it not work?
You are telling me something I didn't. I hope you aren't a hacker