Why are the police at my neighbors almost every day?

Update: I've even seen someone getting arrested, and only ONE of the times did I call (the cops told me they wouldn't come to the door, but they were definitely familiar with those people!)

Either other neighbors or someone in the house their self calls all the other times.
Update 2: I forgot, the husband tried to stab her one time, he's back out of prison of course (or maybe just jail, prison would be much more long-term). They're always yelling and sometimes put a show on outside, f'n white trash welfare people........ I feel kind of bad for them, at least the wife and kids, the... show more I forgot, the husband tried to stab her one time, he's back out of prison of course (or maybe just jail, prison would be much more long-term). They're always yelling and sometimes put a show on outside, f'n white trash welfare people........

I feel kind of bad for them, at least the wife and kids, the husband should still be in prison.