Why do i not search for meaningless hook ups like all the other guys my age?

Im a 16 year old guy, and im currently having a pretty hard time fitting in at school. Most of my peers are 17 years old, and they all seem to be chasing after girls like theres no tommorow. Its really all they talk about when there arent girls around, how many snapchat streaks do you have, how many chicks have you... show more Im a 16 year old guy, and im currently having a pretty hard time fitting in at school. Most of my peers are 17 years old, and they all seem to be chasing after girls like theres no tommorow. Its really all they talk about when there arent girls around, how many snapchat streaks do you have, how many chicks have you banged and so on. My issue with this is that, even when they do manage to get with girls, they seem to have no interest in actually being with them. Although i am attracted to girls, i dont want to chase after them just for meaningless sex or something pointless like that. I do however desperately want an actual relationship, one that involves being able to actually have someone you can confide in, trust and most importantly love. Im not sure if im going through this because im just in the teen years or whatever, but i feel like my focus is completely different from all the guys around me. They all want physical relations, and then they are ready to leave the next day. I have no interest in that though, and i feel like its alienating me from my peers. I have a hard time even pretending like i care when they talk about it. At the same time, im worried that i will come off as insanely clingy in todays society, and therefore never be able to actually develop the meaningful, deep relationship im searching for. On a side note, i have always been chubby, and i have fairly low self esteem.i dont know if it has anything to do with it but ill add it anyways.