Did he lie about leaving his wife?

When we met he told me that he isn't married but he still lives with the mother of his 2 children , (who were 8 months around that time ) for the time being but they are just trying to figure out ways to split without effecting his 2 children .At first we used to text even when he was at home but it gradually... show more When we met he told me that he isn't married but he still lives with the mother of his 2 children , (who were 8 months around that time ) for the time being but they are just trying to figure out ways to split without effecting his 2 children .At first we used to text even when he was at home but it gradually became less and now I don't hear from him when he is at home anymore. We've been seeing other for over a years and spend time together here and there for an hour during his work hours.When I tried planning something outside his work hours ,there's always an excuse .

I tried breaking it off 2 weeks ago but he came back after a week stating he misses me and can't live without meetc.I missed him to so the we started seeing each other again but nothing changed. He still won't see me outside his work hours.If he likes me this much then why are we still sneaking around?

Did he change his mind and stayed with his wife/partner?