What to do about my parents?

My wife isnt being a mother to our 5 month old son. She demonstrated violence in the home towards her mother and I. Currently going through the courts to deal with her crimunal charges and she took off to China for a holiday for 3 weeks. Her parents went back to China so my son has been safely in the care of my... show more My wife isnt being a mother to our 5 month old son. She demonstrated violence in the home towards her mother and I. Currently going through the courts to deal with her crimunal charges and she took off to China for a holiday for 3 weeks.

Her parents went back to China so my son has been safely in the care of my parents where he is well looked after and raised so well. But here is the problem. Ever since they took over, they have criticised the hell out of my parenting skills.

They keep attacking every single thing I do when I try to take care of him. They say I am not a competent parent and they are going to take custody of my son and report me to child protection services. They know child protection services have been involved with my wife.

My "wife" doesnt cook, clean or exercise basic hygiene in the home. Wont buy things for our son etc. She just works and relies on our parents to take care of him. She wont give up some of the properties to afford basic childcare! Or to try and work with me to ensure our son is cared for...
Update: He is old enough to roll around and needs a cot. My wife didnt listen to me when she brought him home for 2 days. We dont have a cot so she was s iupposed to use pillows to stop him rolling. Instead she let him roll off our bed. I was night shift. But I think Im a capable parent.
Update 2: I have no one else to help. Her parents are back in Chins. My parents hold it against me about a list of things they want to approach child protection services with including how I care for him.
Update 3: E.g. I placed him on my bed whilst I grabbed his milk...yelled at as he could have rolled off. Whrn he was playing on his mat on the ground, I told my father I was going to bathroom and to watch. Later my father told me off because he watched ny son roll himself in the mat and could have suffocated.
Update 4: Eg 2. Told me they would look after him for 2 hrs in the morning so I could sleep. In the morning they took over but got angry at me and said I wasnt caring about my son by not getting up to him.
Update 5: They have made me feel like I am a danger to my own son. I dont feel confident in caring for him anymore. Every time I come here I feel nervous. I feel the colour drain from my face as they run me down about a critical mistake. Im nervous about looking after him and feel like I need to look over my shoulder in case... show more They have made me feel like I am a danger to my own son. I dont feel confident in caring for him anymore. Every time I come here I feel nervous. I feel the colour drain from my face as they run me down about a critical mistake. Im nervous about looking after him and feel like I need to look over my shoulder in case I forget something. Even something as simple as forgetting his bib when feeding. I tried to quickly and quietly retrieve it befors they could notice and tell me off!
Update 6: I dont feel I am capable of caring for him. They suggested I give him up for adoption or they will call child protection services and have him removed from my care.
Update 7: Yes cot = crib. In Australia we call them cots.
Update 8: Origin of cot
Mid 17th century (originally Anglo-Indian, denoting a light bedstead): from Hindi khāṭ ‘bedstead, hammock’.

Origin of crib
Old English (in the sense ‘manger’), of Germanic origin; related to Dutch krib, kribbe and German Krippe.