I have nightmares about my father in 9/11/01?

I remember on the day of 9/11/01, i was little kid. I remember waking up and my parents were having a big argument. I wazs upset about this, but being a kid, obviously, there was nothing i could do. I remember i wanted some cereal, but there was none there, and so i cried to my mom about it. Then she told my father... show more I remember on the day of 9/11/01, i was little kid. I remember waking up and my parents were having a big argument. I wazs upset about this, but being a kid, obviously, there was nothing i could do. I remember i wanted some cereal, but there was none there, and so i cried to my mom about it. Then she told my father to go get some cereal for me to eat. Then my father went, and he never came back, and i never saw my beloved father again. I was very upset, and i didn't really understand what happened. I have no idea what happened to my father or where he went. I remember feeling upset and guilty because all i wanted was some cereal and instead i lost my father. :'(. What happened? I have nightmares about it a lot times. now.
Update: I am deeply hurt and offended by the comments that i have seen here. Many of you people have now idea how difficult my life has been since that day. I despise you all so much.